Thursday 9 August 2012

designing an eBook landing page


31JUL

Learn To Design a Book Landing Page In Photoshop (Video)

Last week I announced my book “The App Design Handbook” along with a time-lapse video of the landing page design process. Now I want to show a more in depth tutorial of the design process. This is an informal tutorial as I design the page. Think of it as sitting next to me watching me design, and I try to narrate and explain as I go.

It was harder than I thought it would be to design and teach at the same. Hopefully I’ll improve with practice. Also sorry for the low quality audio, I just purchased a new microphone that will be in use for future tutorials. If you’d like to hear when the book is ready signup here.

Enjoyed the article? Follow me on Twitter or with RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment